As part of our warranty program customers are responsible for purchasing shipping labels for replacement piece(s) of jewelry. Shipping labels can be purchased from your national/local postal office.
At Alerina Jewelry we prioritize the quality of our products and how we ship them to you. We hand check each piece for defects and damages before we ship them out. However, if you believe your item has manufacturing defects or damages Alerina Jewelry will offer warranty for 90 days after you receive your jewelry, regardless of opening on arrival or not. "Sample Sale" items do not qualify for warranty.
Since our pieces are handmade, they are delicate and requires considerable care. Please keep the care instruction card included in your packaging and refer to our Material and Care for more information on how to maintain your jewelry.
Claim Your Warranty:
If you believe your Alerina Jewelry piece has manufacturing defects, damages or has broken due to its manufacturing process, please contact Alerina Jewelry within 90 days of its arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your warranty. Follow these steps to properly claim your warranty:
- Title your "message" or subject line as Warranty Claim.
- Please attach your original invoice with your order number and three photos of your damaged item.
- Please include a brief yet detailed description of the any defects, damages or how the pieces got damaged.
- Wait one to three business days to receive an approval response.
If your warranty is approved, we will ship a replacement free of charge. However, if your item is no longer for sale you will receive a full refund on your original form of payment. If your item is temporarily out of stock you can choose to wait for your item to be restocked to receive a replacement, or choose to receive a full refund on your original form of payment.
Please note that we create our pieces in small batches, therefore this affects how often we can restock our pieces. It can take anywhere from one to three months for our sold out items to be restocked.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
Alerina Jewelry will provide warranty for all items purchased (exclusions applied) within 90 days of its arrival date regardless of opening on arrival or not.
Warranty will not be covered if your jewelry goes through normal wear and tear as that is unavoidable with any piece of jewelry, even fine jewelry. Some examples of common jewelry issues that are excluded from this warranty are:
- Normal wear and tear such as scratches, peels, bending on the jewelry, discolouration due to exposure to chemicals, makeup, swimming pools, hot tubs & bathing.
- Loss or disappearance of gems or parts
- Breakage due to rough use, such as pulling or tugging
For any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help!